NEW! A free app that instantly enhances your phone's ringer capabilities.
Are you still manually setting your ringer at different times during the day?
Do you forget to silence your phone during meetings, classes or at the movies?
The RingTime app is here to help. With RingTime you can automate the ringer settings for certain times during the day, or just do a quick set for a certain time duration.
Features of the lite version:
1. Quick Set. Similar to the Shush! app this feature allows you to quickly set your ringer for a certain duration. Example: You want the ringer to just vibrate for 2 hours while you are at the movies.
2. Schedule Set. Similar to the Ringer Scheduler app this feature allows you to schedule your phone's ringer for a later time.
- Ringer Volume adjustment with vibrate
- Airplane Mode
- Wifi Mode
- Bluetooth Mode
- 1 Quick Set event can be used and constantly edited
- Unlimited number of Schedule Set events
- Main summary screen for your profile events
- Label profile events
- Schedule an event for a future date or use the days to repeat feature
- Set alerts by taskbar and/or popup
- Default Ringer setting (what to do when the profile event expires)
- Change font, font color, background and header color appearance
- Upload a background image or use your phone's background and show the live wallpaper
- and more...
To get you started:
3 default profile events have been created to get you up and running - Home, Work and Sleep.
You can edit them (tap or hold the selected profile event) or create new ones.
Follow us on Twitter @RomarcDigital. The Pro version is not yet available.
OS 2.1 - 4.0.x
Link to this app: http://thebetafamily.com/utilities/ringtime